• M.A. in Educational Therapy, California State University-Northridge – in progress
• BA in Linguistics, Minor in Counseling and Social Change, San Diego State University
• A.A. in Social and Behavioral Sciences, San Diego Miramar College
• Certificates in TESL/TEFL, Interdisciplinary Study of Bilingualism, and Transcultural Communication
• 8.5 Years in Educational Therapy
• LJL Training Completed: Executive Functioning, Structured Literacy, Math Fundamentals
Shivani has a passion for the educational therapy field and for working with students with learning disabilities. She believes it is a true privilege to witness once struggling students thrive in their personal, academic, and professional pursuits. It brings her great joy to be a part of positively impacting children and their families and guiding confident young minds onto the path of independence.