• B.S. in Special Education and Elementary Education
• Special Education Mild/Moderate Credential
• M.A. in Social Emotional Learning- graduating August 2023
• Orton Gillingham: Comprehensive IMSE Orton-Gillingham & Morphology Plus
• LJL Training Completed: Structured Literacy
Joelee has taught students with a variety of disabilities, including learning disabilities, ADHD, autism, and emotional/behavioral disabilities. She loves working with students to help them reach their full potential and strongly believes that all students are capable of making growth and meeting their goals. Joelee prioritizes building relationships with her students and encourages students to take ownership of their learning by setting goals for themselves and advocating for their needs.