• Speech and Language Pathologist – in progress
• M.S. from California State University of Northridge in Communication Disorders – Graduating May 2024
• B.S. from Stern College for Women in Speech Pathology and Audiology, graduate on Dean’s Honor Roll
• Registered Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance via Reach Yoga, Basic Life Support Provider (CPR and AED) via American Heart Association
• LJL Training Completed: Structured Literacy, Math Fundamentals
Specialties: Orton-Gillingham methodologies, Seeing Stars Sight Words, High Noon Reading Fluency, OnCloud 9, and Visualizing and Verbalising
Prior to joining LJL team, Dina was an Audiology Aide for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing population and a Private Tutor for children learning English as a Second Language. She has worked with individuals with hearing impairment, auditory processing disorder, dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, mild cognitive deficits, anxiety, and depression. Dina believes that no one is ever too old to be a student since there is always more to learn!